Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Top 10 Singers From The Proud State Of Alabama

My Top 10 Singers From The State Of Alabama

Below is my list of my favorite top 10 singers from Alabama.I know I might have missed one of your favorites, so let me know.

In No Particular Order:

1.Percy Sledge
Born in Leighton 

                            when a man loves a woman by Percy Sledge
2.Hank Williams Sr. 
Born in Mt. Olive West

                 Blue eyes crying in the rain..Hank Williams Sr.



3.Nat King Cole
Born in Montgomery
                              Unforgettable...Nat King Cole
4.Emmy Lou Harris
Born in Birmingham
                         Sweet Dreams by Emmy Lou Harris
5.Alabama
Formed in Fort Payne
                                 Feels so right...Alabama
6.Lionel Richie
Born in Tuskegee
                                    Hello... Lionel Richie
7.Wilson Pickett
Born in Prattville
                             Mustang Sally...Wilson Pickett
8.Jim Nabors
Born in Sylacauga
 
                       Go tell it on the mountain...Jim Nabors
9.Martha Reeves
Born in Eufalia
              Dancing in the streets.. Martha and the Vandellas
10.Big Mama Thorton
Born in Ariton
                            Hound Dog... Big Mama Thorton

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment