Thursday, May 2, 2013

Southernisms/Favorite Southern Sayings

These are some of my favorite sayings and southernisms...
If you have any favorites let me know..will add them to next list.


My Grandma would say this one all the time

If someone says this to you..most likely it is not a compliment

Been a long time

Anyone from the south knows exactly what time this is
was usually when you had to be home

Pretty much explains itself lol

Another of my grandma's favorite sayings..miss the good old days

That boy ain't right

Don't  do anything your parents would be ashamed

Will be there

Expensive meal.. or eating a favorite

Quit your sassin'

Worthless

Have the hots for...or as my grandma would imply too damn cute

Something i am saying more and more..I lose stuff everyday it seems..

Not happy 

1 comment:

  1. "Have to carry L.B. to school."

    Have to drive L.B. to school.

    ReplyDelete